Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I Just Want To Be Wonderful

"Well behaved women rarely make history."
"I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot."
"No one ever told me I was pretty when I was a little girl. All little girls should be told they are pretty, even if they aren't."
"It's not true that I had nothing on. I had the radio on."
"What do I wear in bed? Why, Chanel No. 5, of course. "
"The trouble with censors is that they worry if a girl has cleavage. They ought to worry if she hasn't any."
"I am not interested in money. I just want to be wonderful."


Marilyn Monroe personified Hollywood glamour, she was beautiful and the biggest sex-symbol of the 50's. She was rather promiscuous, but never ashamed.. Shes's pretty much the all-time hero of my life.
xoxo,
Megan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She was amazing. She still is!